Thursday, May 2, 2019

Climate Change Will Cost More



I'm convinced that climate change is human-caused, and a sin against Creation and Creator. It is what some describe as an "existential threat", a concern of profound proportions which affects all living creatures on the planet. 

Enter the shockingly short-sighted Ontario government and its abandonment of responsibility to address climate change. More than that, Premier Ford and his minions are spreading misinformation about federal attempts to mitigate climate change. Soon there will be ridiculous stickers on gas pumps and if owners don't post them they are subject to fines, a plan which is probably illegal.

I love that the Ontario Green Party has come up with an alternative sticker showing the risks of not acting responsibly. Clever, and unfortunately, true. I hope they mass produce them. As a Christian I might engage in civil disobedience and slap them on the pumps as I fill up.I owe it to my grandchildren and to Creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment