Sunday, January 20, 2019

Praise God from Whom All Blizzards Flow!



I'm going to come clean and admit that we've been hoping that the forecast for a lot of snow this weekend comes true. We don't say it too loudly but in the Winter we should "go snow, or go home." No, we don't commute (or work) and we're not frail quite yet, so we can take our time shoveling with the pay-off that accumulated snow means Winter activities we may not be able to participate in before long.

I figured I should share this clever hymn by writer Linda Bonney Olin. While I don't really want four-foot drifts around the house (the reality in parts of Newfoundland this Winter) I'll gladly offer up some alleluiahs if there is enough of the white stuff for a cross-country ski, or three.




Stan Collins Bonne Bay NL

No comments:

Post a Comment